Large Apartment with Conservatory
Maks. liczba gości4
- Przyjazny dla rodziny/dzieci
- Zwierzęta dozwolone
1. Is your apartment available? YES! If wimdu says it is, then it is. Please just send us a description of who you are and your travel plans and book!
2. Internet available? YES, wireless and fast!
4. Are parking spots available? YES, you can either park your car on our road or on the neighbouring roads easily and safely, our neighbourhood is in general friendly and safe. This is, of course, no guarantee so please as usual don't leave your IPod, navigation system or dvd player in plain sight ;-)
Dear guests, welcome to our humble abode in Muffendorf, Bonn.
Your apartment is on the first floor of our house. It has two rooms that are about the same size, a kitchen, a bathroom and a conservatory with a view of the garden. The two rooms can be used as a living and a bedroom; however they are also separately accessible, so you can also use the rooms as two bedrooms. One room has a one-person bed and a pull out mattress as a second bed. The second room has a pull-out sofa which transforms into a two person bed. The bathroom has two sinks, a bath with a shower and a toilette. Bed linen and towels will be provided. The kitchen is fully furnished with a hotplate, oven, fridge, Senseo coffee machine, toaster and microwave oven.
The district of Muffendorf is a tourist destination due to its picturesque centre, characterized by half-timber houses. There are a few restaurants and a village café which acts as a bakery thursday - Sunday. The nearest supermarket is 12 minutes’ walk away and is open from Monday to Saturday until 22.00.
Public transport is easily available around the corner. During the day busses (610 and 611) stop every 10 minutes. The subway (16 and 63) and train station are a 15 Minute walk and will take you to the centre of Bonn and to Cologne. During the night the nightbus N10 will take you home.
Muffendorf is part of Bonn-Bad Godesberg, which housed most of the embassies and embassy residences during Bonn’s time as the capital of Germany. There are many parks and views of the Siebengebirge (lit. "Seven mountains" in German). Or you can take the ferry over the Rhine and take a closer look.
Bad Godesberg itself is characterized by the ruins of the Godesburg castle that watch over our part of town.
If you have any questions or there is any information missing please write me a message!
RegulaminOur house and the neighbourhood is quiet and we expect the same from our guests.
Absolutely no smoking in the house.
Please let us know before hand if you plan to bring pets. They are allowed but we count them as an extra person in the booking.
The kitchen utensils and dishes should be left behind clean.
Please do not illegally download anything; Germany has strict rules and heavy fines for these actions.
|Cena za >1 gości||28 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL