Central & tasteful apt in Mitte
Maks. liczba gości2
- Przyjazny dla rodziny/dzieci
- Łóżeczko dziecięce
The room has high ceilings (4m). It's furnished with a kingsize bed (1,80m x 2m), a couch, a palisander side board and a big floor lamp. The kitchenette is original from the 60s built in the GDR. Furthermore the kitchen is furnished with a big table and three chairs. It's simple equipped with pans, dishes, cutlery, water cooker, toaster, a fridge and two cooking plates. And if you ever wanted to shower in an old washing trough is this your bathroom!
The apartment is on the ground floor of an old building. Most of the tenants are living there for a lot of years, some of them lived there already before the fall of the wall (it's the former eastern part of the city).
Actually this location is very central. It's in the area "Mitte", close to restaurants, bars, galleries, shops, fleamarkets and public transport facilities (subway U6, Schwartzkopffstrasse; S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 and Tram M10, Nordbahnhof). It's only two subway stops to the well-known Oranienburger Strasse (15 min walk), three subway stops to station Friedrichstrasse or a 10 minutes walk to the Berlin Wall Memorial.
1 blanket, 1 pillow, linen and 2 towels for each person are included.
Check in and check out must be previously agreed by both sides.
Since 2014 the Federal State of Berlin charges a City Tax on all overnight costs which are not job related. I kindly ask you to pay another 5% in cash when you check in.
- no smoking
- no pets
- no guests over night
- this is not a hotel, be neat, tidy and respectful with my place
- respect the privacy of the tenants (don't make noise, don't listen to music at full volume, keep the peace at night)
- any guest has to fill in and sigh a declaration which
- don't enter the backyard, it's the private place of the tenants
- do the dishes and put it cleaned and dried back into the rack
- lock the door and close the windows when you're not at the apartment
- don't move cupboards or the bed
- don't hang washed/wet clothes/towels over furnitures which could be damaged through wetness or water spots
- let me know if you need a drying rack or an iron
- let me know if you damage something
- it's not allowed to use my WIFI for illegal use; every guest who wants to use it has to sign a declaration at the check in
|Opłata tygodniowa dla 1 osoby||1908 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna dla 1 gościa||6553 zł|
|Cena za >1 gości||46 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Maks. liczba nocy||1 miesiąc|
|Zameldowanie po||Do ustalenia|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Wymeldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Umiarkowana|
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL