Big Ben i London Eye-20 minut autobusem / 30 min spacerem - Vauxhall studio
Maks. liczba gości4
Stay central and save money in our big sunny studio that sleeps up to 4 people and has a fully fitted kitchen, sitting room and bathroom. We are just 15 minute walk from the River Thames and 30 minutes walk from London's prime tourist sites - Big Ben and London Eye. *For Olympic attendees - we are 55 minutes from Stratford, the main site.*
We offer a welcoming and personal home complete with a welcome hamper that contains a bottle of wine, two mobile phones and two transport passes (Oyster cards) that make travelling around London easier and cheaper. We also offer the essentials of breakfast, new bed linen, towels, organic toiletries , TV/ DVD, DVD collection and a book exchange. So as you can see, we take care of your basics so that you are free to concentrate on having fun in the city!
DISTANCES FROM TOURIST LOCATIONS
* Walk to Big Ben and London Eye in 30 minutes.
* The following popular tourist sites can be reached quickly by the underground - Vauxhall station (which is a 5 min bus ride/15 min walk):
* Oxford Circus (8 minutes)
* Buckingham Palace (6 minutes)
* Camden Town (15 minutes)
* British Museum (13 minutes)
* Airports; Heathrow (1 hour); Gatwick (45 mins); London City (39 minutes)
The studio apartment is clean, cozy, calm and extremely private. It is set within a 1960's apartment block and is on the fourth floor, you access the flat via an elevator or stairs. This is the top floor so no-one is above you so it’ll be nice and free from noisy neighbours.
MORE ABOUT THE AREA:
The flat is in Vauxhall, an up and coming area within walking distance of the capital's centre. We’re 10 minute walk from Starbucks, Pret-a-manger, cafes, bars, nightclubs and restaurants overlooking the river. It's also home to London’s largest transport hub where you can take buses, trains, tubes or a ferry to literally anywhere in London and beyond. You can also hire bikes to rent by the hour – quite the way to see the city!
MORE ABOUT THE FLAT:
* The bed is a king size double bed and the sofa becomes a bed when needed. Both are covered in new bed linen.
* There are 3 rooms in the apartment: kitchen, bathroom and one large bright room that’s divided into two – the bedroom and the sitting room which has a fireplace. The main room steps out onto a balcony, which is perfect for breakfast or cocktails in the early evening breeze. The main room is bright and catches the morning sun through until the mid-afternoon.
* The kitchen has full amenities, including washing machine, cooker, microwave and caffetiere for you to prepare your fresh coffee. Take advantage of the supermarket 2 minutes from the house and cook something nice!
* The bathroom has a shower and bathtub with glass screen. We provide luxury towels by the White Company and organic Neal's Yard bath products which include shower gel, hand wash, hand lotion and bubble bath.
* The apartment has been thoughtfully filled with some of the best creative talent Britain has to offer. Decorated using the full range of Farrow and Ball's hand-crafted paint products. Replica artwork by the eclaimed British graffiti artist Banksy, and designer Jasper Conran decorate the walls. Organic toiletries are by the Cornish Neals Yard and towels by the White Company
* Wifi is pay as you go and is accessible from inside this flat via a BT Openzone connection. Connection costs £3 for 1 hour, £5 for one day, & £15 for 5 days. Otherwise, you can pick up wireless internet at Starbucks at Vauxhall train station.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU AS OUR GUEST:
* New bed linen and towels by the White Company.
* Breakfast (cornflakes cereal, coffee, tea, milk)
* A bottle of wine.
* Bathroom toiletries that are organic and by Neal's Yard, which include shower gel, hand wash, hand lotion and bubble bath
* 2 oyster cards making transport easier and cheaper (you just need to load them up at the nearest shop to the apartment).
* 2 mobile phones so you can call me if you need help or your fellow traveller to make arrangement (you just need to load them up at the nearest phone store)
* Time Out - weekly listings magazine of whats hot to see and do in London.
* TV, DVD, radio
* A book exchange so you can pick up new books and leave behind those that you've already read.
* Iron and ironing board.
RegulaminCheck in/ check-out:
* Check-out is 11am.
* Check-in is 1pm unless otherwise arranged.
* On the day of your check out, please remove the bed clothes (duvet cover, bed sheet and pillow cases) off the bed and leave on the floor for the cleaner to collect. Please put the towels in the bath.
* Please throw away your own rubbish and empty the bathroom basket before you leave (use the large garbage bins outside the door of the flat).
Please treat our home as it is your home. For example:
• Don’t forget to lock all doors, the front gate and close all windows upon leaving the house.
• Shoes off at the door.
• Cutlery, cups, plates, cooker/ oven: Please clean immediately after use to stop stains.
• Smoking inside is not allowed.
• No pets allowed.
|Opłata tygodniowa dla 1 osoby||2725 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna dla 1 gościa||8865 zł|
|Cena za >1 gości||62 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Maks. liczba nocy||3 tydzień|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL