NYC z perspektywy River: Dale
Maks. liczba gości2
This is a 1 bedroom apartment (room for renting) just 30 minutes from NYC. The building is situated in a quiet location 2 blocks from the Subway that take you to Mid-town Manhattan in 30 minutes! It is ideal for people looking to visit the city for a couple of days as well as people looking to stay for a couple of months. Please message me if you are interested in staying for an extended period of time and I will be happy to discuss long-term pricing with you then.
The apartment has been completely renovated, including the bathroom. The walls have been newly painted and all furniture is brand new! Room for renting is for one or two person.
Please, and if you don't find the dates you're looking for, shoot me an inquiry anyways and I'll do what I can to help you, including recommending other great local hosts.
ABOUT YOUR ROOM AND APARTMENT:
* There is a fully equipped kitchen and refrigerator. We provide coffee, tea and hot chocolate. We encourage you to make yourself at home. Depending on the length of your stay, you can stack up on food and drink; there is plenty of storage space! We can suggest restaurants (menus on the book shelf of those that deliver!)
* You will have physical keys for apartment and building so you can come and go as you please
* Building is under 24-hour camera surveillance
* There is a key to bedroom to assure privacy and security
* The SLEEPING ARRANGEMENT:
- Room has a Marfy queen bed for two people. The room comfortably accommodates two people
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Share kitchen and bathrooms with owner.
* We can install child proof rail guards
* LGBT friendly
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Riverdale, NY, a very short direct subway ride to Times Square area
Direct subway ride to Times Square run every 2 minutes during day, and every 5 minute at night. Subways run 24/7.
*Private Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every 10 during day, and every 30 minutes at night. Buses run 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a pizza shop around the corner (open until 11pm), an Italian deli and the supermarket are just a few blocks away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
BOUT TRANSPORTATION: Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 2 minutes from the bus, TD-Bank and gas station.
2. The private bus is very frequent; I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these private express buses BxM-1 is $5 onboard.
5. You can find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses; it's a private bus company that runs in Manhattan.
6. Apartment is 5 minutes (five blocks) from the Subway #1. Subway is very frequent, in every 2 to 3 minutes. For 30 minutes you will be in 32nd. Street. /Times Square 42nd street & 7 Avenue into Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Avenue – Times Square)
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residence. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $35.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - i.e. NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
RegulaminLate check-out is possible based on availability.
A security deposit is required.
Smoking is allowed in the room with the window opened.
Keep noise to a minimum after 11:00 pm.
The host lives in the apartment with 2 small dogs.
Food should only be stored in the kitchen.
Bed linen and towels are provided.
The property is LGBT friendly.
A $35 fee will be charged if guests do not return the visitors pass.
|Opłata miesięczna dla 1 gościa||6595 zł|
|Cena za >1 gości||197 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Maks. liczba nocy||1 miesiąc|
|Zameldowanie po||Do ustalenia|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL