Mieszkam w tradycyjnej chińskiej kulturze
Maks. liczba gości3
|Adres||Tacheng Road, Jiading District, 201800 Shanghai, Chiny|
When you do business, you prefer modern city like New york , Longdon or Paris. When you travel, most people prefer to stay in a place with more traditional culture. I think ,Jiading is such kind of a place with the biggest Confucious Temple in south of the Yangtze River, with most famous Garden built in Ming Dynasty. Jiading is also a water town ,similar to Zhou Zhuang Village,Woo Jhern and XiTang.
This apartment is only for guests, my family live in the next-door apartment, so don't worry the children making noise. The apartment has three rooms, this one is master room with bathroom inside, kitchen is available, guests can cook by themselves. restaurants are very close .we can drink tea in the living room ,or go to Essie’s tea house, that is a typical traditional style architecture built 200 years ago.
- House cleaning service twice weekly
- Writing table with wi-fi in the bedroom and living room
- International Satellite TV, Cable TV
- Large glass windows facing the south courtyard and the room door opening onto a aisle for maximum privacy
- Queen size bed
- fresh towels, linens, slippers & start-up toiletry kit
- purified water, replenished regularly
- A place for tea ceremony in the dinning room, ikebana show everywhere in the living room
Additional Paid Services available:
- Daily maid service for meals and cleaning, ironing, etc
- Tea leaf & Tea set, Chinese burn incense , traditional garment etc ,provisions can be stocked before arrival, and during your stay
- Airport pick-up
- Laundry Service
MORE LOCATION DETAILS
Metro Line 11
- 15 minutes walk to West Jiading Station
- 45 minutes Train to Jiangsu Road Station
Bus Line 9
-15 minutes walk to West Jiading Station(Metro and Bus station at the same place)
- 40 minutes bus to Hongqiao airport & Railway Station
Recommendations scenery spot In Jiading:
- Zhou Qiao Old Street
- Confucius Temple
- Qiuxia Garden
- Fahua Pagoda
- Lu Yanshao Arts Gallery
- Bamboo Carving Museum
- Huilongtan Park
- Grass Wood Valley
- Yunxiang Temple
- Nanxiang Twin Tower
- Guyi Garden
Regulamin- For security reasons, we don't allow guest to bring home overnight any strangers who didn't check in with the guest. If you would like to meet with friends or have some formal meeting, you can make use of the tea place in the living room .
- If Essie have time, we would like to invite you for a tea ceremony in the living room,but we don't like guest to make tea by themself in the tea place, because some tea ware are very easy broken.
- My family live in the next-door, so we don't use the kitchen to prepare our own meal ,you can cook by yourself .
- To keep the common areas of the house tidy , we ask our guests to keep all their belongings in their rooms.
- We ask guests not to bring or consume food items in their rooms, to avoid bugs etc. The living room is spacious with a big dinning table.
- Help us conserve the earths valuable energy, by switching of lights and air-conditioners when you leave the room.
-Would appreciate not smelling greasy meat cooking,because we keep many good tea in the living room,bad smell will give bad influence to the tea. Many thanks!
|Opłata tygodniowa dla maksymalnie 3 gości||1074 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna za maksymalnie 3 gości||4101 zł|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
Opinie o innych obiektach tego gospodarza
Mark jest niesamowite, a miejsce jest bardzo ciche i komfortowe. Życzeń, które mają szansę cieszyć się trochę czasu herbaty ... Witamy w LA!
Mark is awesome and the place is very quiet and comfortable. Wish that have chance to enjoy some tea time...welcome to LA!
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL