Plac Wacława - STUDIO APPLE BALKON
Maks. liczba gości2
|Adres||Stepanska, 110 00 Prague, Czechy|
|Rodzaj nieruchomości||Prywatny pokój|
|Czas reakcji||Kilka godzin|
Istnieją 2 podobne studia każdy z nich jest 20 m2 całkowita z sypialni dziennego z balkonem z łóżkiem podwójnym (180 x 200 cm), wspólny pokój dzienny zw pełni wyposażoną kuchnią 20 m2, wspólna łazienka i wspólna łazienka z jednego pomieszczenia i naszego personelu sprzątającego. Ciche i tanie noclegi w samym środku miasta. Mieszkanie nadaje się na krótki lub dłuższy pobyt i znajduje się na 7 piętrze z nową windą. Oriented - dziedziniec i ulicy.
FREE WIFI we wszystkich apartamentach
KEY & Kaucja 50 EUR / 1000 CZK / 1 - 5 przycisków
zwrotowi na check out
Późne wymeldowanie (na życzenie):
do 3 P.M. / 15,00 godzinę 25 EUR
do 6 P.M. / 18,00 godzinę 40 EUR
Zasady anulowania rezerwacji na nowy rok 28,12 - 3,1:
Mniej niż 14 dni przed przyjazdem: 100% całej kwoty pobytu
CZYSZCZENIE: w tym zmiana ręczników i pościeli ...
Końcowe sprzątanie i czyszczenie co 4 dni (11:00 - 19:00)
Długi pobyt Rezerwacja (2 tygodnie i więcej): sprzątanie raz w tygodniu
pralnia (1 worek max 6 kg, aż 24 godzin): 15 EUR
Możemy zorganizować taksówkę dla ciebie z lotniska lub dworca kolejowego do mieszkania. Jeśli pobyt dłuższy niż 5 dni możemy zaoferować Państwu 1 x bezpłatny transfer lub 1 noc w garażu.
Garaż podziemny BEZPIECZEŃSTWA tylko w budynku. . Cena 25 EUR / noc (miejsc parkingowych jest ograniczona: długość = 5000 mm, szerokość = 2050mm, wysokość 1900mm = max waga = 2500 kilogramów)
Dzieci do lat 12: bezpłatnie
Śniadanie: 7 EUR / osoba
Klimatyzacja: bezpłatnie, last minute pobyty doliczamy 5 EUR / noc
Choinka + utworzenia: 60 EUR, w tym. ozdoby świąteczne
Przechowalnia bagażu: bezpłatnie
Zwierzęta są akceptowane na życzenie: bezpłatnie
|Opłata tygodniowa dla maksymalnie 2 gości||1835 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna za maksymalnie 2 gości||6863 zł|
|Cena za >2 gości||77 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Elastyczna|
This is my first time using WIMDU and my LAST ONE.
I use to travel a lot and always using apartments instead of hotels.
Last trips I always used Airb&b (to give an example, only last year i rented a house in México an other in London), but I have also tried other webs or directly through the flats owners (Baqueira for skying, Sevilla, etc) directly and never had any problem.
In this ocassion everything was a dissaster.
1. They didnt give me the appartment i did book. They said they had several in the same location and depends in disponibility. False. I booked a particular flat and i expected to be hosted in that flat. I complained as soon as I saw it but did change me. I said, ok, I want to cancel and they didn´t want to give me my money back. They only offer a disccount of 20%, but that was not a solution.
Therefore I was forced to spend three days in an apppartment I would not have rented never. It was a FRAUD. Otherwise they would have let me cancel it. Thats whay they mix pictures of diferent appartements and afterwards they give you another thing.
2. The appartment was not clean. The bed was very noisy.The sheets were smaller than the bed. Same for the comforter. The kitchen was not very well equiped. The bathroom didnt have at least a bit of shampoo or soap, at least for the first day.
3. There was a distance about 15 minutes walk between the reception, where you pick up the keys, and the studio.
4. You dont deal directly with the owner. Its like a kind of agency.
Only things good were Location and WIFI (it worked perfect).
As i said, if they would have allowed me to cancel the reservation I could have understood that it was a mmisunderstanding, but since they didnt its clear a FRAUD.
I will never book again in WIMDU if they have flat owners like this. And of course i would share this horrible experience with all my friends, the ones know Airb&b beacause I recommended to them.
It was perfect, specially the location, we couldn't choose a better location in prague, 5minutes walkin from any interesting point. Check-in is done by a reception, so we didn't meet the owners. We didn't have any problem, in fact they were very kind, but it is just a point to take into account.
Friendly and hopeful host! Had a great time in Prag. Clean and well-recourced apartment.
Elegant room, that looked even better than in the pictures.
* NOT facing the street (which is a plus, given the super central and noisy location).
* I tried to book on a very short notice (1 day before the arrival in Prague) and I got a reply less than one hour later.
* this is not really a cons, but maybe worth to mention. In the bathroom there were only two rolls of toilette papers (which is not that much for a 4 nights of staying). So we got more toilette papers and other basic stuff for breakfast at the Albert supermarket (in the nearby Palladium Shopping Center).
Good location. Few minutes walk from the square and next to a metro line which was great for getting around and to and from the airport. Apartment clean and very nice. The balcony was great giving views across to the Castle.
Very small negative was that as we were only there 2 nights we did not take any shampoo etc. which was not provided. Not really a problem.
Lovely space, perfect conditions and ideal location. Would gladly recommend - thank you!
Disappointed because not the appartment we see in picture.
Noisy neighboorhood (be more selective).
problems with warm water repaired at end and also nothing to open bottle of wine (looks very bad for 90€ per night).
Taxi service very nice and enchanted to talk with Ivan about the country.
Great location for a an even better apartment !!!
Good service! the apartment was Nice and clean. We will definitely be back again!!
Hello there! First of all, thanks to David for advertising his space for rent in Prague 1. We have never imagined that the location is going to be super strategic! It is like you get down from your apartment and you could see the old town in the next lane! See how strategic it is located? We are very much satisfied with the service. Not only the team are very responsive and prompt to our questions, they are very helpful too. About the house? As i mentioned earlier, it is definitely strategically located. walking distance to all the tourist hot spots. No kidding! the house is clean, with all the basic things needed provided accordingly. Last but not least, i love this aparment and satisfied with the service provided, highly recomended! We had a splendid time at Prague and this apartment is an added point for making our short trip very convenient when exploring beautiful city of Prague.
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL