Holiday flat to rent in London #HC
Maks. liczba gości2
- Zwierzęta dozwolone
- Przyjazny dla rodziny/dzieci
|Adres||Acton Lane, NW10 8UT London, Wielka Brytania|
|Czas reakcji||Kilka godzin|
|Zaktualizowano kalendarz||2 dni temu|
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. BILLS & TAX INCLUDED.
ABOUT THE LISTING:
– Floor : 1st Floor
– Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Cutlery and Kitchenware.
– Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
– Double bed
– Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL.
– Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV,
– Entry Door CODE
– Central Heating
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
– Iron and ironing board
– Additional set of keys
– Washing machine liquids and detergents
– Children accessories
– Parking and storage spaces
– Wheelchair access
– Airport transfers
– Underground : Harlesden, zone 3, Bakerloo line, 5 min walk;
– Local buses
.FOOD & GROCERIES:
– Food Supermarket Food Supermarket walking distance;
– Local Food&Wine groceries shops walking distance.
– Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance;
– Pharmacy walking distance;
– Various Pubs and Restaurants walking distance;
– Local High Street (various shopping) walking distance;
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Opłata tygodniowa||1678 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna||6552 zł|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Elastyczna|
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
This apartment was so so.
The pictures look much nicer than the apartment itself.
The curtains haven seen a washing machine for a very long time.
The window was broken, I called (appears to be just a call centre lady trained to keep clients calm but isn't really helpful) but nothing was done.
You have to organise almost everything you need yourself: no kitchen towels for example.
The DVD player in the TV didn't work. Wifi was ok.
The walls are very thin, you hear EVERYTHING that happens in the house.
There were workers in the house renovating one of the apartments above and one day we didn't even have water. I called again and again no one was there to help. I had to ask the workers myself if they yould turn on the water again for at least an hour to take a shower and use the toilet.
All in all it offered a minimum of everything ... so only rent it if you're willing to deal with the things I mentioned above.
The apartment was clean, spacious and quiet. Well located. I recommend
Not worth the price. I've stayed in cleaner, better serviced & maintained apartments/rooms then 10 Stanley. Its dirty unhygienic it's not worth your money!!! Kitchen /cleaning utensils minimal and I'm not to complain but falsely advertised! No toilet paper or fresh towels supplied.
The location is great, near Notting Hill and Hyde Park. Underground stations, buses and supermarkets are very nearby. Reception was friendly.
The apartment was not what we expected. It is very small and has only the most basic kitchen utensils. No kitchen or tea towel, no hand towels. The "chairs" are two very small plastic stools.
Electricity was complicated: we had to take a stick out of the meter and charge it in the supermarket.
All in all we had a great time in London, but next time we won't stay here again.
Our stay was very enjoyable. The proximity to the train station was only about 5 minutes, and the room was comfortable and satisfied our needs. We had enough room inside to relax. Some minor corrections could be made - no forks in the silverware set; no battery in the wall clock; wifi was inoperative for 2 of the 7 days. These inconveniences were overcome by our trip preparation. All in all, not a bad apartment.
Nice Flat for a short Stay!!! Only the Neighborhood was awkward, we felt not very safe in this part of London.
The bed was absolutely horrible!!! Moreover, I didn't get a proper answer to muy email. The comunication with the stuff was really bad. The cold in the kitchen was an inconvenience everytime we needed yo use the bathroom. For such a sort stay they could provide some washing líquido or paper rollos. We evento had to pay forma the electricity...I don't think it is cheap enough to make you pay forma these extras.
Very good Location
IN the flat lacked both hand towels as well as for the dishes in the kitchen.
The walls were so thin that you have all night all toilets heard in the house, washing machine ran day and night, so that one night had no rest.
The glass door in the room could not be opened for ventilation.
We had to extend for 2 days and were in a run-down hotel that had the same price, shipped and we thought we would have arrived in the last century, because everything was old, worn and broken and also lacked towels, toilet brush and much more.
It was a tiny hole and should be for 2 people!!! It was a bad joke!
A impudence to offer something for that price!!!
Hope there will be a refund give for such an effrontery!
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL