Idealne miejsce do spania w dół
Maks. liczba gości2
|Adres||Yates St, 32804 Orlando, Stany Zjednoczone|
|Rodzaj nieruchomości||Prywatny pokój|
The home is nestled in College Park. You are walking distance from various restaurants, Starbucks, Publix, parks and lakes. Edgewater Drive is the main street with all the bars/restaurants. On Sundays we have a farmers market with food truck in front of Infusion Tea, all walking distance from the home (see guidebook top right corner next to reviews for details).
You will enjoy a private bedroom of 132 sq ft/ 11.2 m2 with closet and a semi-private bathroom. The room is set with a queen size pillow top mattress, 2 night stands, luggage rack, ceiling fan and local attraction guides / coupon books to restaurants/attractions.
The home was built in '79 but fully remodeled in 2009. Its a 3 bedroom 2 bath home living space 2,098 sq ft, with central A/C, an attached garage and private pool. There is a full gourmet kitchen, outdoor grill, and home entertainment system in the living room available for your use. As for safety the home comes with secured monitoring alarm system and you will have a personalized code upon arrival.
The room includes:
- Complimentary wifi
- Complimentary laundry facilities: washer / dryer / iron
- Full access to kitchen / oven / microwave / refrigerator / dishwasher / coffee maker / toaster / vitamix for great smoothies
- Complimentary Direct TV in living room with home entertainment system
- Fresh linens and toiletries
*Breakfast optional at an additional charge $7 per day. Includes: flavored oatmeal, milk, toast, butter, jam, croissant, coffee and orange juice available. Just let us know before your stay so we can have supplies ready.
With car you are:
2 minutes from I4 (main highway in the city)
5 minutes from Florida hospital / Dubsdread Golf Course
6 minutes from downtown Orlando / Amyway Arena / Church st / Lake Eola / Citrus Bowl .. The nightlife hub of Orlando!
10 minutes to Altamonte Springs
11 minutes to Rollins College / Park Ave in Winter Park - Very chic and trendy area of the city!
15 minutes to Millenia Mall
19 minutes to Universal Studios / Halloween Horror Nights / Mardi Gras / Harry Potter
21 minutes to Orlando Convention Center
24 minutes to Prime Outlet Mall
26 minutes to Orlando International Airport
28 minutes to Seaworld / Aquatica
30 minutes to Epcot
31 minutes to Downtown Disney
34 minutes to Animal Kingdom
39 minutes to Magic Kingdom
45 minutes to Port Canaveral (cruises) / Coco Beach
1.5 hours to Clearwater Beach
As you can see we highly recommend a car with your visit to see what the city offers. You can park in the driveway or street for FREE!!
If you will not have a car during your stay you have access to public transportation there are city bus stops within walking distance. Lynx is the Orlando bus system and of course taxis. If you like you can also rent a bicycle per day. Safety and lost/stolen bike is at your discretion and responsibility.
As for us, we are a married couple. I'm from Peru but raised in Florida. Muriel is from Colombia and moved to the US in '11. Then we also have Mia our dog, she's a Shih Tzu mixed with Lhasa Apso about 14 lbs. She's super playful and loves to get attention, so hopefully you like small dogs and don't worry she's not a barker.
If you're interested in booking this room please answer the following questions below. This will speed up the booking process.
- did you review the house rules and are you ok with them?
- will you have a car rental during your stay?
- does anyone have any allergies? Mia our dog roams the home but does not enter your bedroom
- whats your purpose of visiting Orlando?
We are very accommodating and looking forward to entertain new guests from around the world and show them the real side of Orlando. Come stay with us!
RegulaminHouse rules are:
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- Parking is free, please park on the left side of the drive way or directly in front of the home side street (not across the street)
- Carry luggage into room, we can assist if needed, to protect wood floors.
- Turn on house alarm if you are the last one to leave
- Please lock the front door as you come and go.
- Place dirty dishes in the dish washer
- Show ID at checkin if you have not verified your profile.
- Home has wood floors, please no stomping or dropping heavy items on the floors, examples: drop keys on floor, drop luggage on floor. Appreciate you understanding ;)
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- no question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)
|Opłata miesięczna za maksymalnie 2 gości||4855 zł|
|Maks. liczba nocy||1 miesiąc|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
Das Quartier war leicht zu finden und das Haus sehr groß und modern eingerichtet !!! überall klebten Zettel was man tun darf und was nicht!
die Küche war schön und modern mit Barhockern ! der Fernseher und die Couch waren groß und schön!! überall waren Ventilatoren (an den Lampen) !! und es gab 2 Sitzberreiche!
Das Haus verfügt über eine Alarm- und Klimaanlage !
unser Zimmer war schön und das Bett sehr weich!!
ein Minuspunkt war jedoch die Poolanlage! das Pool war nicht wirklich groß und mitten in der Sonne also war es heiß und somit keine Erfrischung! ! ! und wir hatten keine Sitzauflagen !
die Lage war toll ! weil man nur circa 25 min zu den Unversial Studios und circa 45min zu den Walt Disney Studios und Co. brauchte
naja das war also dieses Quartier danke an die Vermieter!!!!
Muriel was a very plessant host. We didn't meet, but we were in contact via email. We got very helpful recommendations for our trip in Orlando. The house is really nice with a big kitchen. Only the mattress was a little bit to soft for me. Thank you very much.
Opinie o innych obiektach tego gospodarza
Muriel ist freundlich und stellt einem sein Grill, den Pool oder Die Küche zur Verfügung. Er gibt gute Tipps für Ausflüge in und um Orlando. Sein Haus ist sehr stylisch und modern. Das Zimmer ist dazu noch sauber und das Bett gemütlich.
My stay with Javier and Muriel was so much better than I could have anticipated. It was my first stay in a Wimdu property and I will definitely do it again. I was there for 8 days, and was made to feel very welcome with tips about good places to visit, and what the local attractions were on while I was there. The bed was super comfortable, and I felt very welcome and at home in the house. The Publix store was a couple of blocks away, and I was able to shop for groceries, keep them in the fridge and so prepare some of my own meals.
It was great being able to bike around the neighbourhood which was lovely with a lot of lakes.
I will certainly be recommending here as a place to stay for any of my New Zealand friends.
And I couldn't write a review without mentioning Mia - the lovely owner of the house who has such lovely clothes!
It was truly a pleasure to stay at Javier's place. Great room and very comfortable bed. He was extremely helpful with givig us a ride to the bus stop, and giving us advice on what to do in Orlando.
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL