Nice apartment with terrace
Maks. liczba gości4
|Adres||Avenida Santa María del Mar, 11500 El Puerto de Santa María, Hiszpania|
|Czas reakcji||Kilka godzin|
|Zaktualizowano kalendarz||3 tygodnie temu|
Beach with fine golden sand, warm and shallow water. Valdelagrana has one of the most beautiful promenades in Andalusia, with a wide variety of entertainment venues: pubs,restaurants, pubs, bars, ice cream parlors, cafes, etc ...
In its vicinity is the Bahia Mar shopping center, with a diverse range of leisure.
Completely surrounded by pine trees, parks...
And, if you do not mind to take your car, 3 km away from the center of Puerto de Santa María, 12 km and 15 km Rota Cadiz or Jerez de la Frontera.
RegulaminCheck-in from 15:00 to 21:30.
From 21:30 to 23:30, there is an extra charge of 25€.
From 23:30 to 01:00, there is an extra charge of 40€.
From 01:00 on, the charge is of 60€.
These amounts must be paid on cash at the check in.
Check-out before 12:00.
|Opłata tygodniowa dla maksymalnie 2 gości||1179 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna za maksymalnie 2 gości||2584 zł|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
Opinie o innych obiektach tego gospodarza
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
We were happy to stay in this appartment, and the owner (Eva) is very hospitable. The appartment has a very charming terrace, where we spent most time. We liked the area, where the appartment is situated with its many local bars, and would like to recommend a stay in this appartment.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
Very nice appartment, very functional and furnished with everything one might need. Moreover it's perfectly located Close to Train Station and City Center. For a longer stay it might be a bit dark, as it has only Windows to a courtyard,
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL