1BR luksusowy apartament w 30/2 Olei Tzion St "Old Jaffa"
Maks. liczba gości4
|Adres||Olei Zion, 68131 Tel Aviv, Izrael|
|Rodzaj nieruchomości||Prywatny pokój|
|Czas reakcji||Kilka godzin|
|Zaktualizowano kalendarz||3 tygodnie temu|
Max. Number of guests 4
Bathroom/toilet 1 Bathroom
Cable T.V Yes (Free)
WIFI internet Yes (Free)
Private Parking No
Washing machine/ Dryer Yes / No
Linen and towels Yes
• Three room holiday apartment on the 2nd floor, with an elevator,
in a unique and authentic boutique building.
• Master bedroom with hand picked furniture.
• Another small bedroom with a queen size bed.
• A lovely bathroom with a shower.
• A beautiful and well designed living room area with a dining table
and a sofa bed for two.
• Well-equipped and modern kitchen with dishes, kitchenware
and cooking utensils.
• Wireless internet connection.
• 42'' inch cable T.V in the living room.
• Washing machine.
• Clean Towels and fresh Linen.
• Big and open sun room
• The apartment is suitable for up to 6 guests.Outside:
• This holiday rental apartment is located at a fantastic location at
the beginning of the famous Flea market on Jaffa, on Olei-Tzion St.
• It is a 5 minutes walk to the beach and to the beautiful "Old Jaffa"
• It is also a 10 minute walk from the Visitors Center of Jaffa and from
Jaffa's renovated port.
• There is a supermarket on the ground floor of the building and you
can find coffee shops, restaurants, Art galleries and other special
shops all within a 2 minute walking distance.
Regulaminelectricity is charged seperatly- 5$ per night for stays up to two weeks, and meter readings for longer stays.
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
Opinie o innych obiektach tego gospodarza
Lokalizacja w pobliżu plaży i ulicy Dizingoff jest doskonały, choć dzielnica wokół jest stary i remont jest konieczny.
The location close to the beach and to Dizingoff street is perfect, although the quarter around is old and renovation is necessary.
Great place in a familiar neightbourhood. Clean and well organized
The communication with the host was simply great
We had a wonderful time in Tel Aviv - Our apartment had the best location, it was very close to one of the nicest beaches in Tel Aviv and in walking distance to many nice bars and restaurants. Everything was new and clean and also very well organized. Ori was the perfect host. We will definitely come back soon!
- very close to Flea Market Area and old Jaffa
- many nice restaurants an coffee shops nearby
- enough space for 2 Person
- huge TV with a lot of channels
- rooms could be cleaner
- very noisy environment
- dishes unclean
- A bottle opener and a can opener is missing
Beautiful apartment - spacious, very clean. Very well equipped kitchen - plenty of dishes, pots, pans. In the kitchen, there is even a toaster.
The beach is about 20 minutes walk. huge shopping center is very close. The center has a children's playground.
Agency staff are punctual. They reply to the letters quickly, are ready to answer any questions. We were handed a map of the city and told everything that was interested for us.
the apartment has the only defect - two bedrooms are quite noisy because of their windows facing the busy street.
Good Apartment, good located
The apartment with its three balconies was nice, quiet and central. Air conditioner, TV, music were working well.
The service was good.
They request a credit card for the safety deposit.
I was in contact with Ori who was terrific. It was our first time using Wimbu and I wasn't very familiar with the procedures but he was very helpful. We didn't know about having to turn on the hot water switch the fist day or regulate the heating system but he came over right away and showed me everything. Parking was fairly easy at night a bit crowded during the day it's a commercial area but we were mostly out during the day anyway so it didn't affect us much. We were 5 and were able to sleep comfortably with 2 in each bedroom and one on a big couch in the living room. The cable TV and Wifi internet were great had no problems. The management company that actually handles the rental property charges you for electricity which is not mentioned on Wimbu prior to arrival but it was only a few dollars a day so I didn't mind. This was definitely a very good value.
bel appartement confortable.
Un petit bemol concernant le lavabo qui fuyait et donc inutilisable.
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL