MILAN Mazzini VILLA
Maks. liczba gości8
RegulaminCommunal respect, personal responsibility and adherence to these rules are expected of all individuals. Tenants are encouraged to practice a few key elements of harmonious household living: communication, consideration, positive demeanor discussion and resolution of situations with a house meeting before they become problems.
1. Absolutely no smoking in any room of the apartment. The smoking ban applies to all rooms within the defined area. It is not permitted to sit on window ledges or balconies and smoke.
2. Absolutely no incense or candles. They are fire hazards.
3. Absolutely no drug use or possession of drugs on the premises by the tenants or their incumbent guest. Such use and/or possession is a violation of the law and will be reported to the police.
4. No prostitution or child pornography or sexual assault will be tolerated. This violates the law and you will be prosecuted by the police as it is a criminal offence.
5. Absolutely no firearms on the premises.
6. Absolutely no underage drinking and no drunkenness.
7. Absolutely no parties.
8. It is PROHIBITED to put consumer goods, instruments or any objects onto the window sills that can cause harm.
9. Apartments Stay will not be responsible for any loss to a tenant resulting from storage of property in the apartments. It is your responsibility.
1. Clean sink and tub after each use (especially clean strainer of hair). Tenants will be charged for plumbing costs that are related to tenant’s hair accumulation, etc.
2. Ladies are not to flush sanitary products down the toilets as this can cause blockages.
1. Use pantry for canned goods. Do not put cans on open shelves.
2. Clean all dishes and pots and pans after every use. Do not leave them in the sink or on the counter. Put them in the dishwasher if there is one.
3. Wipe counters after usage.
4. Empty trash daily. Tenants will be charged if an extermination company has to be called to fumigate or spray.
5. Please separate the waste for recycling in separate bags. European law states that waste must be recycled where possible. Check AMSA S.P.A. for further information.
6. Do not cut or chop on counters.
1. Turn out all interior lights when not in use. Remember to turn bedroom lights and fans off when leaving for the day.
2. Remember to turn off all electrical and gas appliances when not in use. Damages derived from improper usage will be charged to you.
3. Clean laundry area after each use.
1. Keep gates and doors closed at all times.
2. Do not let strangers in the house.
3. Leave exterior lights on at night.
4. Call police immediately when anything of suspicious nature occurs. Also report it to the landlord.
5. Check house for open windows (especially kitchen windows) before leaving.
6. NOTIFY LANDLORD OF ANY SAFETY HAZARDS IMMEDIATELY.
7. Tenants must never provide unknown persons with access to the common areas. It is important to pay attention when entering common doors and gateways to prevent unauthorised persons from entering. Unfamiliar persons must always be referred to the doorbells or to use their own key.
Yards, Walkways, and Porches, Etc.
1 Under no circumstance shall upholstered furniture (i.e. couches) or any other indoor furniture be kept, used or left outside.
2 Nothing is to be left on the ground or hanging from windows or balconies.
3 Walkways/common areas must be kept free of obstacles or obstructions at all times.
4 Personal items are not to be left in communal areas at any time.
5 Check house for open windows (especially kitchen windows) before leaving.
6 Tenants shall not dig up, transplant, trim, drive over, step on or otherwise mutilate vegetation.
7 Do not walk onto the roof at any time! You will be charged accordingly.
8 It is not permitted to shake or beat clothes, carpets or other material from windows, balconies or verandas.
9 Barbequing on balconies/verandas is not permitted unless this has been adapted for such use by the landlord.
10 No person is permitted to loiter or play in any common area.
1. You must close the inner doors of the elevator if you use it. Max number of persons to enter the elevator are written and must be adhered to. Leaving the inner doors open or improper usage will result in a fine to be paid by the tenant.
1. The apartments are allowed to be used only by the persons officially registered and declared to Apartments Stay. Any persons found staying in the apartment without written consent from Apartments Stay will be charged a penalty fee.
2. No pets are permitted anywhere on the premises anywhere or anytime including the house and yards.
3. Property damage will not be tolerated. You will be charged for any damages incurred during your stay.
4. No bicycles or scooters inside the house.
5. It is not permitted to modify the property in any way, including remove/exchange fittings
6. Please report any hazards or property damage immediately to the Landlord.
7. Show consideration to other tenants in regards to music or other noise. No loud music or noises after 9:00 PM or before 8:00 AM per city ordinance. Tenants who violate the peace and quiet of other tenants and roommates will not only be in violation of their lease agreement and asked to leave but also can face police prosecution.
8. No filming on the premises without proper permits and the permission of the landlord and other tenants.
9. Tenants may not store personal items on the premises except in their rooms.
10. Personal kitchen items may be stored in appropriate cupboards in the kitchen.
11. Tenants shall maintain the premises in a clean sanitary condition at all times. Upon termination of tenant occupancy, tenant shall surrender the premises to the landlord in the same or better condition as when inspected.
12. A cleaning fee may be deducted from the security deposit to clean the house if it is left in an unsuitable state.
13. Tenants will be considered as moved out only when all keys are handed to landlord. If keys are not delivered tenant will have costs for said keys and any “extra days rent” will be deducted from security deposit.
The tenant bears financial responsibility for the instruments, pieces of equipment and furniture on the inventory list. The tenant is obliged to report on any kind of damage and failure within 12 hours immediately after moving into the apartment. If the tenant does not, we are entitled to take into consideration the latest inventory list. The tenant is obliged to pay for the damage caused by her/him, in accordance with the measure of the damage caused. If the damages are not paid, the tenant will face legal prosecution.
|Opłata tygodniowa dla maksymalnie 4 gości||3399 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna za maksymalnie 4 gości||9211 zł|
|Cena za >4 gości||47 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Umiarkowana|
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL