Maks. liczba gości4
- Dostępny parking
- Przyjazny dla rodziny/dzieci
|Adres||Cameron St, Richmond, 3121 Melbourne, Australia|
'Shop till ya drop', or soak up the atmosphere in funky cafes and bars. Live like a Melbournian and catch the tram into the CBD/Chapel St/St Kilda or Botanical Gardens. If sporting is more your thing, the MCG and Rod Laver Arena are close by.
Alternatively, enjoy the many playgrounds/parks and paths surrounding the area. At your doorstep is also Chemist/ Epworth Hospital/Parks/Trams and Supermarket open until midnight(30 meters away).
You can conveniently park your car in the secure remote access undercover parking and enjoy your stay.
*please note: the apartment is located on level 1 and has no wheelchair access.
Position Perfect Melbourne - Richmond apartment has a queen bed and a double fold out sofa. The apartment can sleep up to 4.
Crisp, fresh, quality linen and towels are supplied for your use at no extra cost.
This apartment offers clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation with all the extras for you to enjoy your stay in Melbourne.
Within walking distance or short tram ride you can visit Melbourne's best attractions; the MCG or Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne's CBD and Botanical Gardens.
Walk to the many multicultural restaurants around Victoria St and Bridge road.
Stay five nights or more and receive complimentary breakfast provisions for your stay!
Bookings over 20 nights receive a special rate. Please enquire for more details.
RegulaminTERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of your Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Payment in full must be made through Wimdu
There is no bond. In lieu, a credit card guarantee is required to cover any loss or damage to the apartment or furnishings, loss of security keys or additional cleaning costs. 48 hours prior to arrival, before you recieve the check-in instuctions, you will be asked for your credit card number, expiry date and CCV. You are responisible to cover any damage, breakage or extra cleaning required.
CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date.
• Early check-in and late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival.
• Keys will be located in a key safe outside the property. You will be contacted 24hours before arrival with the key code.
CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately or call WIMDU
Refunds would be based on Wimdu's Terms
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges.
• We have a minimum night’s stay policy of 3 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
You MUST request internet at the time of booking. This is charged at $15 per night. If you request and pay for internet you will have been allocated 500mb of internet per day. If you exceed the amount allocated for the account you will be charged $20 per gig (1,000mb).
Holiday Rental Code of Conduct – Version: 1.0 (March 2012)
Part 4 Holiday Rental House Rules for Guests and Visitors
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS CODE
• Holiday Rental means rental of Property for holiday purposes within the maximum term
permitted for rental without a residential tenancy agreement under state and territory
residential tenancy legislation.
• Dwelling means a room or suite of rooms occupied or used or so constructed or adapted as to be capable of being occupied or used as a separate domicile.
• Guest means a person who stays overnight in the Property during the term of the
• Manager means the Owner or another person appointed by the Owner (such as a real
estate agent), who is responsible for renting the Property.
• Noise means any sound which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties.
• Owner means the person or entity who owns the Property. It includes the lessee of a
Property who sublets or licences it to others for Holiday Rental.
• Property means Dwellings and residential premises
• Visitor means a person a Guest invites or permits to visit the Property during the term of
the occupancy who does not stay overnight.
4.1 General requirements
a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the
Manager and security services during their stay; and
b) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
4.2 Noise and Residential amenity
a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring
properties especially between 10pm -8am and during arrival and departure at any time
throughout the occupancy;
b) Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the
Property, eviction, loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses
which may be deducted from Security Deposit or Bond under the Terms and Conditions;
c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behaviour and must minimise their
impact upon the residential amenity of neighbours and local community.
a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
b)Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
4.4 Gatherings or functions
a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at a Property must not conflict with
residential amenity and must comply with all the other requirements.
a) Guests and Visitors are to comply with parking regulations and other requirements set outbelow and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles; and
b) Parking arrangements at the Property are as follows: There is no allocated parking space on the property. The parking permit supplied on the kitchen bench allows you to park in any resident parking zone 4C for unrestricted time periods. You are also able to park in the green parking zones for unrestricted periods where the sign states permit 4C accepted.
Please note your use of this parking permit is subject to our terms and conditions. If choose to use of our parking permit we have a $300 charge for loss or damage of the parking permit. The permit MUST be left in the apartment prior to check-out.
4.6 Garbage and recycling
a) Guests and Visitors are to dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with the usual
practice at the Property (as set out below) in the allocated bins, and excess rubbish must
not be left in public or common areas; and
b) Garbage and recycling arrangements at the Property are as follows: Garbage and recycling bins are located downstairs along the fence. If your stay falls on a Tuesday night, could you please do us the courtesy of taking the large green bin marked 9 out onto the curb for collection and bring it in on Wednesday. Please note that a $20 fee applies if the rubbish goes uncollected. As is this is unfair to the next guest.
Whenever you are absent from the Property, close all windows and doors to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
4.8 Swimming pool/spa (if applicable) N/A
4.9 Deck and balcony areas
Please keep noise to a minimum when utilising the outdoor areas. Please also remove all rubbish prior to departure. Please do not hang clothing, blankets etc over the balcony railing
Smoking is not permitted indoors
Pets are not permitted on the property
4.12 BBQ N/A
4.13 Damages and breakages
• Damages and breakages must be reported to the Manager. You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
4.14 On departure arrangements
Arrangements for keys, security, dishwashing, rubbish, etc are:
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• Duvet covers, pillow cases and sheets need to removed and placed in a pile on the bathroom floor
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked.
• The keys should be left on the kitchen bench and the door must be locked behind you.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dryer, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, removal of excessive smells etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be charged to your credit card.
4.15 Emergency Contact
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
a) Breach of these House Rules is a breach of the Terms and Conditions of occupancy.
b) The Owner and Manager reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and to evict
from the Property, Guests or Visitors who refuse to follow these House Rules or who cause
|Opłata tygodniowa dla maksymalnie 2 gości||3060 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna za maksymalnie 2 gości||11653 zł|
|Cena za >2 gości||45 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
Doskonała lokalizacja i ładne proste podróż do miasta na tramwajach (nowy system biletu trochę koszmar / zdzierać dla turystów). Bardzo przydatny do tenisa i MCG które są w odległości krótkiego spaceru.
Mieszkanie bardzo dużo jak na zdjęciach i zgrabny i kompaktowy wszystko, czego potrzebujesz na krótki lub długi stay.Danielle wielki i załatwić kilka drobnych spraw dla nas bardzo szybko i bez żadnych ceregieli.
Dobry początek naszego pobytu w OSS i polecam innym podróżnym.
Great location & nice easy trip into the city on the trams ( new ticket system a bit of a nightmare/ rip off for tourists). Very handy for the tennis & MCG which are both within easy walking distance.
Flat very much as in photos and neat and compact with everything you need for a short or long stay.Danielle great & sorted out a couple of minor matters for us very quickly & without any fuss.
Great start to our stay in OSS and would recommend to other travellers.
Wspaniałe zakwaterowanie na obrzeżach centrum miasta Melbourne (20 min spacerem), spokojnym miejscu i łatwo dostępne, z wielu sklepów w pobliżu i garaż.
Ottimo alloggio poco fuori il centro di Melbourne (a piedi 20 min), in posizione tranquilla e facile da raggiungere, con diversi negozi vicino e con garage.
Piękny apartament, podziwialiśmy eleganckim stylu. I my też podobało bezpłatne czerwonego wina, że się nie spodziewaliśmy. Bardzo praktyczne miejsce też!
Lovely apartment, we admired the chic interior design. And we also loved the complimentary red wine that we didn't expect. Very practical location too!
Pokochasz to miejsce. Bardzo blisko centrum, łatwo dostać się wszędzie.
You will love this place. Very central and easy to get everywhere.
Opinie o innych obiektach tego gospodarza
Bonito y práctico loft muy completo. Algo retirado del centro, pero bien comunicado. Muy buen servicio de la propiedad.
Danielle była świetna do czynienia. Byłem tydzień w apartamencie w ubiegłym roku i okazało się, że tylko to, co chciałem. Bardzo czyste i dobrze wyposażone, ciche i bezpieczne. Sheryl
Danielle was great to deal with. I stayed a week in the apartment last year and found it just what I wanted. Very clean and well appointed, quiet and secure. Sheryl
Piękne mieszkanie, bardzo wygodne, bardzo czyste, bardzo funkcjonalne, dobrze zaprojektowane, idealne dla rodziny. Spokojna lokalizacja, blisko do centrum tramwajem. Polecam to zakwaterowanie.
Bel appartement, très confortable, très propre, très fonctionnel, bien dessiné, parfait pour accueillir une famille. Situation calme, proche du centre par le tramway. Je recommande ce logement.
Mieszkanie było fantastyczne. Absolutnie bez skazy i bardzo dobrze wyposażone. To jest tak przydatne do wszystkiego, co naprawdę przyczyniło się do korzystania z naszych wakacji. Serdecznie polecam ten apartament każdemu, kto szuka świetne miejsce na pobyt w Melbourne. I na pewno będzie ponownie przy użyciu tego instrumentu podczas mojej następnej wizyty.
Apartment was fantastic. Absolutely spotless and extremely well appointed. It is so handy to everything which really contributed to the enjoyment of our holiday. I would heartily recommend this apartment to anyone wanting a great place to stay in Melbourne. I will certainly be using this facility again on my next visit.
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL