Ogromny pokój w zabytkowym Plaza Castilla - Madryt
Maks. liczba gości2
- Przystosowane dla niepełnosprawnych
- Dostępny parking
The room is 1 in a 4 bedrooms modern flat, situated in a forth floor with lift. The flat is clean, tidy and quiet.
One clean bathroom for clients only, a spacious kitchen with a terrace. Central Heating. Bed linen and towel will be provided.
The flat is perfectly located between 3 main tube stations and 5 minutes walk from Plaza Castilla. It is located in the north of the city and is crossed by the Paseo de la Castellana , one of the main thoroughfares of the capital, in its final section, in the district of Chamartín , and is the hub of Castilla neighborhood . Well together in this square Avenida de Asturias and the streets of Agustín de Foxa, Mateo Inurria and Bravo Murillo.
It features two of the tallest skyscrapers in Madrid , which are its main attraction: the pair of buildings called Puerta de Europa , over 100 meters and about 30 plants, also known colloquially as Torres Kio (Kio Towers) .
They are visible from all Madrid , and its main feature and attraction is that they are inclined by 15%, both to the same place. They occupy positions 10 and 11 of the tallest buildings around Madrid , as both are of the same height, 114 m.
There is also the Torre Castilla (Castilla Tower) of 24 floors in the west end of the Plaza (pink and black), and occupying a position between 50 and 80 tallest skyscrapers in Madrid in 2006.
There are many restaurants, supermarkets around the area, Tapas bars, coffee shops, cinemas and parks around the area.
OTHER ATTRACTIONS AND POINTS OF INTEREST
In the plaza you can also find:
- The Public park in the plaza (the park Canal Isabel II) and a temporary exhibition.
- Another building in the square is the court of first instance, criminal and instruction, the largest judicial building in Madrid.
- A memorial to the politician and jurist José Calvo Sotelo ( 1893 - 1936 ). By architect Manuel Manzano Monís and sculptor Carlos Ferreira . This monument was erected in memory of his murder, he was one of the triggers of the Spanish Civil War .
Other places nearby are Real Madrid Football club stadium, Estadio Santiago Bernabeu , AZCA (the quintessential business area of Madrid), the Hospital of La Paz , and business park Cuatro Torres Business Area.
The square is a communications hub for its underground station (junction of three lines), the intercity bus, and its proximity to the Chamartín station , from where trains of Renfe (the most important stations of this network) and trains of long distance.
Bus Interchange Plaza de Castilla in Madrid Capital (not underground station)
Bus Interchange Plaza de Castilla in Madrid Province Northern Zone (with underground station)
Regulamin- Respect the house
- Keep things as you found them
- Smoking is not allowed
- Do not disturb other guest or tenants in the house
- Parties are not allowed
|Cena za >2 gości||25 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Zameldowanie po||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Elastyczna|
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL