Urocze, kolorowe, słoneczne mieszkanie. Stare Miasto.
Maks. liczba gości4
- Przyjazny dla rodziny/dzieci
- Dostępny parking
- Winda w budynku
|Adres||Daniłowiczowska, 00-084 Warsaw, Polska|
Below please find few details that will help you to make informed decision regarding your booking. The flat has recently been repainted and experienced some significant changes. It is now ready to serve as <b> a perfect base for a weekend getaway, relaxing holiday or a business trip.</b>
The building itself is seated in direct neighbourhood of the Old Town, the Opera House and ruins of the Polish Bank (Bielańska street). Yes, you will see original walls which were rebuilt only partially... They were left to remind of what the city looked like during WWII.
As you can see, the apartment is situated in premium location. As an insider I can assure you that it is an optimal one. Better than Praga district - as it is much safer, and better than strict city centre - as it is much more peaceful and cleaner.
Majority of the city finest attractions like Nowy Swiat, Krakowskie Przedmieście, historical University, Vistula River Bank, Jewish area, Central Station, Zlote Tarasy, Chopin Museum, Copernicus Science Centre, Old Praga District, Royal Route - are all within walking distance. This will save you great deal of time on traffic jams and rescue from squeezing in the subway or trams during rush hours.
There are also 2 parks nearby: Saxon Garden and Krasiński Garden. You can recharge your batteries by jogging, rollerskating, having a picnic, reading a book or simply walking and enjoying the green aura around you.
The important thing is that the place is isolated from the main street. Thus, it is quiet and full of serenity.
Grocery, winery, fine restaurants, drug store & bakery with huge variety of delicious breads and pastries are just across the street.
FOR EURO 2012 FANS. IT TAKES 15MIN with a direct bus TO GET TO THE STADIUM :)
Due to excellent location I believe you won't need any. In case you do, the place is extremely well served by public transport. Metro stop, several trams and bus lines in all directions of Warsaw are few steps away from the building.
<p><b>Chopin Airport connection:</b>
It is conveniently accessed by a taxi, public bus, or... a train.
If you prefer to spend money on a local meal or a decent souvenir you might wish to consider taking a public bus or a train. If you opt for a bus, take 175 departing from in front of Arrivals hall and travel to the very last stop. It's only 5 minutes walk to the flat from there. If you opt for a train it will take you 25 min to get to the city center. Take either S2 line until Warszawa Śródmieście, or S3 line until Warszawa Centralna.</p>
- Fully furnished, fully equipped; Parquet floors;
- Bright and sunny, with a balcony;
- 5th floor in a building with 2 elevators;
- bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, hallway;
- Kitchen: fully equipped with fridge, cooker, microwave, blender, pots, pans, tablewear;
- Bathroom: bright and clean, with big mirror and a bath where you can take refreshing shower or relaxing bath after tiring business day or exhausting sighsteeing. Towels provided. If you want to save some space in your luggage let me know and I will prepare a guest kit with shampoo, conditioner, ect.
- Living and sleeping space: optimal for 2 persons, however there are 2 huge double convertible sofas. If you want to stay with friends, children or parents there is enough sleeping space for 4 persons in total. Linens provided.
- Storage: built-in armoire, bookshelf, chests of drawers.
- Fast speed Internet, 42inch plasma satellite, cable TV with 100 channels.
- Vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, ironing board.
- Smokers corner on the balcony. Please do not smoke inside.
- There is also a gym/fitness club round the corner.</p>
<p><b>Should you need any additional information feel free to ask.</b></p>
Please do not smoke inside. There is a balcony for that.
Please do party outside the flat. There is a great selection of clubs just nearby. Please respect the neighbours by not being too loud after 10 pm.
No pets please.
You will be given a separate set of keys. Do take care of it. It is quite difficult and expensive to make a duplicate so if you loose it I will have to charge you for the new door lock and new keys.
please do use common sense. Keep yourself and your belongings safe and sound at all times by making sure that you do not attract crime either to yourself or the flat, by your careless behavior. I do not take any responsibility for your lost fortune at my home or outside... The flat is strictly private place where people and their belongings are absolutely safe and secure.
|Opłata tygodniowa dla maksymalnie 2 gości||2613 zł|
|Opłata miesięczna za maksymalnie 2 gości||8237 zł|
|Cena za >2 gości||124 zł opłata dodatkowa od gościa/nocy|
|Zameldowanie po||Do ustalenia|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Wymeldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL