Tall winorośli - Confort Licht und Raum für 5!
Maks. liczba gości5
- Przyjazny dla rodziny/dzieci
- Dozwolone palenie
- Możliwość organizacji spotkań
- Zwierzęta dozwolone
|Adres||R. das Parreiras, 1200 Lisbon, Portugalia|
|Czas reakcji||Kilka godzin|
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is less than 15 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 80 meters from the apartment
METRO: Rato and Baixa/Chiado metro stations are just 15 minutes walking from the apartment (yellow and blue lines)
BUSES: buses 758, 773, 727
TRAIN STATIONS:Santos Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to Hthe historical site of Belém and to the Estoril/Cascais villages and beaches.
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Babby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 3 - 5 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Swimming Pool (Nautical Portuguese Club). 10 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs: 5 - 10 minutes walking
- Pharmacy: 5 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square.
Rua das Parreiras is the name of this street, situated in Principe Real. just next to Bairro Alto and Bica districts. This is a very quiet street, in a historical residential area, but a few steps away you can find a district full of life, supermarkets, tree shaded cafés, authentic restaurants. and shops, especially arround the Praça das Flores, a romantic, cozy leafy square garden. On this peacefull spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaning its original lines, people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intelectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away) At your arrival a map with the major facilities arround the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
The famous tram nº28 has a stop right next to the building. A ride in this tram and you will be exploring the most picturesque neighborhoods of the city, namely the one of Castelo and Alfama.
About 10 minutes walking from the apartment are the districts of Bairro Alto, famous for its renowned and vibrant nightlife, full of restaurants fitting every taste and budget, and the district of Bica with the Bica Funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions. Here you can feel the calmness of citizen’s daily life like if you were in a little village. Chiado an elegant and sophisticated neighborhood in the city center is also near, about 15 minutes walking.
The Tagus river waterfront is also a few minutes walking. The broad Avenida Dom Carlos I, leads down towards the Tagus, the neighborhood of Santos and Avenida 24 de Julho both known for being very lively at night with many bars and clubs. Crossing the rail line you will find yourself next to the river and here you can enjoy a promenade or being sited in one of the esplanades having a drink while watching the river and the bridge.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Trams and buses run every minute. A metro station is about 15 minutes walking in Chiado. Tram nº15 in Santos will take you to Belém. Also in Santos you have trains to Belém Estoril and Cascais.
Standard check in time is from 15:00 (3pm) onwards.
- If you arrive before 11:00 and the apartment is vacant you can go directly to the apartment for your check in. If it is not ready yet, you can leave your luggage at our office and we will confirm check in time with you then.
- If you arrive after 11:00 you can go directly to the apartment. If the apartment is not prepared yet, we can check you in, give you the keys and you can leave your luggage there while it´s being cleaned!
- If you arrive after 15:00, the apartment will usually be prepared and cleaned for you!
Our office hours are from 09:00 to 22:00.
We can always arrange your check in, even outside of our usual office hours. So if you arrive between 22:00 and 09:00 am, we will be able to check you in, however a late check in fee of €30 will apply.
Standard check out time is until 11:00!
Also we are flexible to let you check out later if there are no bookings for that day! If there are, you may then store your luggage at our office.
CLEANING AND MAINTAINACE / TOWELS AND BED CLOTHING
The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and bed linens are also provided and all is included in the total price. You will be given a set of two towels per person.
- Stays longer than 7 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of towels/ person.
- Stays longer than 10 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of bed linens per bed.
- Stays longer than 15 days will have a weekly cleaning included on the total price.
Any extra set of towels has a 10 EUR cost.
Any extra set of bed linens has the following cost: 8 EUR for single beds and 10 EUR for double beds.
Any extra cleaning has a 25 EUR cost.
- The final cleaning is included in the total price, so you don´t have to clean the apartment deeply. We only expect our guests to return the apartment to us in a decent state. (No dirty dishes pots and pans, empty bottles of beer, wine, etc…)
The renter is responsible for the property during his occupation and will also be responsible for the correct and decent behavior of all the persons accompanying him/her, and specifically avoiding any activity that is against any law or public health. He will also undertake to keep the property clean and tidy and to replace any damages he has caused.
Please bare in mind that you´ll be staying in a residential building. You´ll be expected to respect other residents in the building. Please observe that quiet is between 10:00 PM. And 10:00 AM. Any loud music or noise observed between these times may result in immediate eviction and loss of the damage deposit.
This apartment is personally managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the members of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be in touch with us. We are reachable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be available at the apartment.
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Umiarkowana|
wybitnie wybitnie dobre mieszkanie!
verry verry good apartment!!!
Żadnych ukrytych kosztów!
Bardzo ładny właściciel znaleźć!
Keine versteckten Kosten!
Sehr nette Vermieter gefunden!
Idealne do domu. Uroczy hotel położony w doskonałej okolicy z Lizbony.
Dziękuję za powitanie, transfer na lotnisko.
Pascale i Arnd
Accueil parfait. Logement plein de charme dans un quartier super de Lisbonne.
Merci pour l'accueil, le transfert de l'aéroport.
Pascale et Arnd
First of all, the staff was very kind and polite! Alex managed a cab and helped us out for our emergency flight.
The place looked proper and big. The bathrooms were ok and clean.
The rooms and beds also ok
The main reason we won't stay here anymore was the extreme noise of the club below us. We stayed from Thursday till Sunday and the nuisance was enormous!
We also disliked the fourth floor without elevator but that felt like peanuts compared our sleep during the nights.
In case of emergency, like fire, there was no escape possible. Except for jumping outside the window from 10 mtr high.
For us we liked the location during the day but we recommend another place as well.
The apartment looked really nice and it's location is great, even though it's hard to find a parking spot for free.
However it lacked in kitchen suppies e.g. coffee mashine or bowls.
We were staying in the Rua da Quintinha rented by the Lisbon Experience Apartments. In principle, it is a very nice apartment and the people from Lisbon Experience Apartments were friendly. BUT: Although it is mentioned on the website that the apartment has been renovated in 2010, it is already in a bad state and many things are broken or really dirty, especially in the bathroom (e.g. day bed in the living room, toilet flusher, mirror and tapware in shower broken, shower curtain and footmat dirty). Moreover, the whole apartment would greatly benefit from a thorough cleaning. This would not be a great investment for Lisbon Experience Apartments. When we asked them to fix the toilet flush, they promised to look after it but nothing happened. So only two of five stars, sorry.
Apartment is really nice and location is good - really close to Barrio Alto, tram 28 etc but on a quiet street.
Arrived late and had a rather unfortunate issue with the key which meant we couldn't get in on the first night.. however the hosts we're very helpful in fixing this for us and covered extra costs incurred.
The location to the centre of Lissabon is great, however, it is very noisy during the night.
The balcony is nice but the furniture is bad.
Almost all the electric instalations was damage and therefore quite dangerous for children.
The cleaning was rather bad.
Die Lage des Apartment ist perfekt, zum Zentrum sind es ca. 10 Gehminuten rundherum findest man alles was dem Gaumen Freude macht!
Man bemerkt allerdings dass die Betreuung durch Männerhand gemacht wird, eine andere Art von Romantik; mit selektiertem Blick fühlt man sich wohl.
Wij hebben een heerlijke vakantie gehad in Lissabon, o.a. door het appartement dat we via Wimdu hebben geboekt. Het lag op 2 minuten lopen vanaf plaza Real, vlak bij het uitgaans-gebied met vele restaurantjes. De bedden waren gedekt toen we aankwamen, en de host die onze incheck deed was heel vriendelijk. Het appartement was alleen redelijk gehorig.maar dat heeft voor ons de pret niet mogen drukken. Ook de transfer vanaf de luchthaven via Lisbon Experience verliep heel soepel met een aardige chauffeur die met een naambordje op ons wachtte.
Sandra, De Meern, Nederland
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL