Red Flavour by Ruterra
Maks. liczba gości3
|Adres||Wenzigova, 128 00 Prague, Czechy|
|Czas reakcji||Kilka godzin|
You will like this flat, if you're looking for :
*quite cozy place within 10 in walking to main attractions
*coolness in summer and warm apartment during winter (czech hot wine is required !)
*have a rest and being updated same time - TV with more then 1000 international channels
*beautiful Our Lady Church area, Folimanka and Grebovka parks are perfect for walks with children or romantic evenings :)
Apartment is located in the quite area of Vinohrady district - within 15 min walk from city center. You will find everything you need for vacation of your dream there.
Flat consist of:
* bedroom with comfortable double bed and a foldable small sofa bed for 1 person, dinner table for 3 people, wardrobe and TV with more then 1000 channels.
* hall with fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, cooker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and coffermaker etc.
* bright bathroom with a shower, hair dryer and washing machine
* separate WC.
Also we prepare for you:
* towels and bed linens
* unlimited and speedy Wifi
* iron and ironing board
* special created map with good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
* 24 hours support during your stay
Vinohrady is calm beautiful district with lots of restaurants, cafes and parks. The apartment is located close to tram stop I.P.Pavlova, but also you can easily reach the city center by foot.
All main attractions is located in walkable distance:
•5 min to the nearest tram/metro station I.P.Pavlova
•10 min to Brewery house, where you can you can order flavored beer from banana to coffee to blueberry, or specialty champagne beer that comes in a bottle and with a champagne flute
•10 min to the beautiful park with amazing view and unique vinary Grebovka
•15 min walk to Wenceslas' Square or 3 min by public transport
•25 min wak to Charles bridge
•25 min walk to Old Town square
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - this service costs 25 EUR/car. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Other Things to Note
The nearest public parking is located in 2-5 minutes walking from apartment on the Bozene Nemcove street – it's paid on working days (approximately 1.3 euro/hour) and free on weekends and nights (after 18h and until 8h).
Regulamin- Check-in from 15h00 (but we will try to prepare apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (but if you need to leave your luggage - you can leave it in our office which is located 2 min walk from main railway station and 10 min walk from Wenceslas square.)
- Please do not make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house and after 22:00. This is a strict rule! There are many old people in the house, and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
- If you are stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean them FOR FREE and change towels and linen once a week.
- All our apartment is hypo-allergic, so smoking is PROHIBITED in the apartment!
- In case of loss or damaging keys we will be forced to charge you a fine 15 euro.
IMPORTANT: we love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of :tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels, bed linen and a wonderful "welcome book" with all info you might need!
Thank you for your understanding.
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
Opinie o innych obiektach tego gospodarza
The kitchen could be equipped better. The Appartment was clean, the neighbourhood was pretty quiet. All in all a nice appartment.
very nice apartment, near to the bus station and restaurants, shops. exept it was on first floor so was quite noisy.
The apt is well situated close to tram stop which is @ 6 minutes from old town.
It was clean and quiet. Some bars and restaurants around the area but that's it. All the good spots are really close (easy by bike)
Great appartment, very clean, quiet, nice bathroom, and a lot of small shopping near. Same for bus close to the appartment, and not so far from subway.
We really enjoyed it and took some rest, it was really fine !
nice appartment, resanobly prices
we had some problem with cloth iron (it was dirty), but problem was resolved very quickly
Nice somehow quiet place, 15 mn from the bus station, less than 10 minutes from the old town.
The apartment is very central, clean and comfortable. We indeed enjoyed very much our stay!
Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral in der Nähe des Wenzelplatz. Nachts war es sehr ruhig, morgen hat man die Baustelle gegenüber gehört. Es ist eine schöne Altbauwohnung mit ca 4 m hohen Decken. Die Möblierung der Wohnung ist etwas sparsam, es gab nur Deckenleuchten und z.B. keine Nachtischlampen.
Hat unsere Erwartungen voll erfüllt. Gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis. Günstige Lage, man kann alle Sehenswürdigkeiten im Zentrum fußläufig erreichen. Würden wir wieder buchen. Auch im Vorfeld gute Kommunikation, damit wir das Büro zur Schlüsselübergabe leicht finden. Dort erhielten wir weitere Tipps für unseren Urlaub.
This apartment was large, clean, and had the best location! The proprieters are such nice and accommodating hosts and I look forward to renting out this place again! Thank you!
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL