Central London Apartment
Maks. liczba gości6
- Przyjazny dla rodziny/dzieci
|Adres||Northdown Street, N1 9BP London, Wielka Brytania|
|Czas reakcji||W ciągu kilku dni|
|Zaktualizowano kalendarz||2 dni temu|
It is 60sq/m and can sleep up to 6 people. It has a newly fitted main bathroom (January 2016) which has a bath tub and shower along with an en-suite bathroom with another shower (to the master bedroom) with a 4ft6 wide double bed in the master bedroom and 4ft wide bed in the 2nd bedroom which leads onto the small patio which has a bistro table and 2 chairs.
We have a sofa bed which accommodates 2 people. It has a fully equipped designer kitchen with all mod-cons along with having a dish washing machine (NB there is no washer / dryer machine - there is a self-service along with a service wash laundry facility around the corner. It has a large open plan kitchen / dining room with a dishwasher / TV/DVD and has a sofa bed which can accommodate 2 people.
NB The bedding for the sofa bed (IF REQUIRED) along with the one hair dryer is stored in one of the bedroom wardrobes.
The apartment comes with linen towels and bedding: the price includes the outgoing cleaning on departure and laundry costs. The Wi-Fi, central heating, electricity and water costs are included within this price.
NB Cleaning Fee (50£) is by week and not by journey
NB Extra days are on average between 175£ and 185£
|Opłata tygodniowa||1289 zł|
|Maks. liczba nocy||3 miesiące|
|Zameldowanie przed||Do ustalenia|
|Zasady Anulowania Rezerwacji||Ścisła|
It's a lovely apartment near King's Cross station. Debbie has been very responsive and helped us with any queries posed. The bedrooms are adequately size and rooms are clean.
The ensuite bathroom is a bit small and the sofa bed is not too comfortable. However overall I would rate the place highly and recommend others.
We stayed for 1 week at this location.
Positive aspects were:
- cleanness of the apartment
- good quality of beds
- close to city center, underground and supermarket
- quiet street.
Negative aspects were:
- "bed bench combination" in the living room is a nightmare. During day time you cannot sit on it, during night time you cannot sleep on it. Very poor quality. The owner could have spend some money on this.
- although everything is quite new, the general impression is the owner saved a lot of money on furniture, dish washer, utensils, ...
- move the 2 furniture in the basement to the living room
- parking cost are high, I parked at http://stratfordintl.co.uk/getting-here/cars (UK pounds 25/week); 30 minutes travel to appartment.
- I took into consideration the price (+- Euro 2500/week).
The apartament is great. It is very close to St Pancras Station and King Cross Station. We didn't have any problem. If I went back to London I will stay there again.
Good quality for the price. The mattresses were only a bit small. Everything was also very clean and the service was really good. When we had a question, they reacted quick and solved the problem.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Très sympathique, merci pour tout ma famille a passé un très bon séjour.
Appartement proche de tout et les hôtes sont très agréables
Perfekt für sightseeing! Die Kinder waren ebenfalls begeistert! Wir fühlten uns sehr wohl. Super freundlicher Kontakt Von Anfang an!
El dueño del aprtamento ha sido muy amable. El apartamento está situado en un lugar estupendo para poderte mover en metro a todas los lugares.
Zentral gelegenes kleines Apartment in London. Ideal gelegen um die Stadt zu erkunden. Mit 6 Personen etwas kuschelig - mit 4 Personen dank der 2 Bäder optimal.
- Gwarancja jakości zakwaterowania
- Każdy gospodarz jest weryfikowany telefonicznie
- Bezpieczna płatność za pomocą szyfrowania SSL